Omelet is one of the best and simple breakfast that no one will say no to it. In less than 10 minutes of cooking, with all the simple ingredients combine into a nutrient rich breakfast, what more to say!
1 Slice of bacon
1 big mushroom
1/2 Green or red bell pepper
30g Cheddar cheese
A good pinch of salt and pepper
1 Table spoon of Ketchup
1. Cut the bacon into a centimeter thick
2. Roughly chopped the onion
3. Remove the seed from the green belt pepper and roughly chopped it
4. Hit the pan with olive oil and put the onion, green belt pepper and mushroom into it and cook for couple minutes until they soften. Add a good pinch of salt and pepper, mix it and bring the mixture up to a plate
5. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, whisk it up and put it into a hot pan with olive oil, cook it until it looks just under done then add the mixture of the onion, belt pepper, mushroom and cheddar on one side of the omelet. FOLD omelet in half with turner. With a quick flip of the wrist, turn pan and INVERT or SLIDE omelet onto plate. SERVE immediately.